We are a locally owned and family operated small business.
We specialize in mulching and clearing land to make your property more usable and eco-friendly. We use a Bob Bobcat T-770 Forestry Mulcher, which is the perfect machine for clearing trees and brush for material that is too large for a tractor with bushhog, without the huge clearing expense and landscape destruction that goes with the bulldozer, loader, and haul truck method.
- Free Estimates
- Field & Pasture Perimeter Clearing Field & Pasture Restoration
- Trail & Road Overgrowth Clearing Trail & Road Construction Fence Line Clearing Forest Under-brushing
- Brush Hogging Viewscape Clearing
- Storm Damage / Disaster Cleanup Right-of-Way Clearing for Utilities
- Commercial Property Maintenance Site Preparation & Lot Clearing
- Survey Line Clearing Forest Hazardous Fuels Reduction
- Tree Thinning Invasive Vegetation Removal
- Park & Campground Clearing Shooting Lane Clearing
- Timber Slash Cleanup Retention Pond Cleaning
We offer a great solution for clearing your property and preserving the elements that you love
. Forestry mulching is an eco-friendly solution to your clearing needs. We also use a rubber tracked skid steer that will reduce small trees, bushes, underbrush and thicket to fast decaying mulch.
Avoid bulldozers if possible; bulldozers are for clearing a spot for your house... not your yard and surrounding areas. Steal tracking dozers often break root below ground causing the tree to slowly die over the next year or two. Our machine has about the same pounds per sqft as a 200 pound man standing on one foot .
We will travel within 150 miles of Columbia, South Carolina